Monday, May 31, 2010

17 - More

Although I am thoroughly enjoying the KFB workout, my day has been feeling a little off since the first day I started off on this adventure. I pretty much dropped every exercise I had been doing previously in order to experience this one much as a newcomer might when they signed up. The problem I starting running into was that my body wanted to do more.


So, as I am wont to do this time of year, I added my lunchtime walk back into my day. It's only for half-an-hour and because I work downtown there's a lot of stops along the route as I must wait for the crossing signal to (more-or-less) allow me to walk in front of the impatient motorists, but it was better than not doing anything.

After two weeks of that, my body gave me the signal that it wanted to do even more. A brief chat with Patrick later, and my pre-KFB morning routine has been returned to the mix. Fifteen minutes of jumproping plus 8-Minute Abs plus a healthy KFB breakfast means that my morning feels now complete!

I've either got to be a sicko or a health-nut to actually want to do more exercise. I'm going to vote for sicko.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Nice that you feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, but for me it's a little of the opposite too. While I tack on extra J-rope time with every workout, I don't have the time to exercise as much as I would like with my wife working again. I have to worout after breakfast now which I don't like becuase it slows down my overall weight loss--not that I need to lose any, but it's the priniple of the thing. Thank goodness, the KFB is so indoor friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same way! I don't always do the full 10-15 minutes of jumping but sometimes, I can squeeze it in! It's great that you listened to your body!

    ReplyDelete