Saturday, July 3, 2010

50 - Incommunicado

I forgot that I get no cell phone service here at the cabin. No internet either. Talk about feeling disconnected from the world! On the other hand, it is quite a blessing to be so isolated, not that I'm normally addicted to the modern conveniences. However, when it's taken away, you really begin to re-analyze how much time I usually spend on the internet. (Of course, I'm hand-writing this entry so I can add it later to the blog. Cramping fingers really bring to mind how much I rely on the computer!)

The one downside to not having internet access, though, is not being able to get the next set of exercises and diet. So, I grabbed one of last weeks exercise sheets and did it today. My mom and one of my nieces decided to join in and try some of the yoga poses with me.

There as also been a lot of swimming! Our cabin is right on the waterfront, so it's very easy to jump right in. The cold water is such a blessed relief from the heat of the day (and it's only gonna get hotter from here on out!)

I'm also following last weeks diet plan too, so I'm probably eating too much. Hopefully we'll be going into one of the towns around here where I can get cell phone service and be able to download my email to my iPhone.

Last night we made some homemade ice cream—in a ball! It was a lot of fun rolling it around to churn the ingredients, and after all that effort I couldn't pass up a chance to taste the sweet reward! It's soooo much better than the store bought stuff.

That's it for now. Time to rest my cramped fingers. Later dudes!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! here's you're diet:

    Breakfast:Carbs-80g Veg-140g Protein-2eggs 200ml milk
    Morning snack:140g fruit
    Lunch:Carbs-100g Veg-AMAYW Protein-50g cheese
    Afternoon tea:120ml yogurt
    Dinner:1apple 2eggs white 200ml milk
    Evening snack:160g veg 100ml yogurt
    Before workout:0
    After workout:1egg white

    ReplyDelete